14th of June, 2018Structure.Gantt 1.1.1 adds Jira 7.10 compatibility along with several bug fixes and improvements.
1. Patch release
This is a patch release based on version 1.1. This upgrade is recommended for all customers.
Starting from this version, Structure.Gantt is compatible with Jira 7.10. We are still working on making Structure.Gantt's user interface match the new look and feel of Jira 7.10. The app is perfectly usable, but you can still see some older-style controls and some differences with Structure's controls. We are planning to complete the redesign in the next feature version.
Important: Custom progress format, introduced in version 1.1, has changed in this patch. If you have Gantt charts where progress is calculated based on a formula or a special custom field, you need to review the configuration and make sure that the progress values range from 0.0 to 100.0 (not from 0.0 to 1.0).
If you use a formula, just multiply it by 100.
If you use a custom field with a progress value, you can either update all the values in that field or, if you'd like to continue to use values from 0.0 to 1.0 in the Jira field, use a formula for Gantt progress and multiply the custom field's value by 100.
We also addressed the following issues:
- Fixed: an error while saving Gantt Configuration on Jira Data Center
- Fixed: an error when removing Group transformations
- Fixed: undoing dependency creation removes the Jira link correctly, but does not remove the dependency on the Gantt chart
- Fixed: progress disappears when adding a Group transformation
- Fixed: progress disappears on all charts if a custom field used for progress in one of the configurations is removed from Jira
2. Installation and Upgrade
Structure.Gantt 1.1.1 requires Structure 4.6 or above.
If you already have production data from a previous version of Structure.Gantt, please back up your database or Jira before upgrading.
Please review your Gantt configurations after upgrading to check that your settings remain correct.
3. Enterprise deployment notes
Structure.Gantt 1.1.1 does not introduce changes that could affect performance. We advise you to perform the usual testing on a staging server.