Structure.Pages is an extension for Structure for Jira that lets you create, manage and organize Confluence pages alongside Jira issues right inside Structure.
Structure.Pages adds the following features to Structure:
Confluence pages as "items" in structures
- Text- or CQL-based search for Confluence pages
- Viewing all details of a Confluence page in the "Item Details" panel
- Adding new Confluence pages from the Structure board
- Editing and commenting on Confluence pages inside Structure
- Automation: expanding hierarchy by adding all child pages from Confluence
- Automation: expanding hierarchy by adding linked Confluence pages under issues
- Updating Confluence space hierarchy through drag-and-drop in Structure
- Update issue-to-page links through drag-and-drop in Structure
See User's Guide for more details.
Structure.Pages can be used with the Structure.Testy extension to have test checklists for Confluence.