Extend generators allow you to add issues to a structure based on Issue Links and Sub-task relationships. The following Extenders are available in Structure Cloud:
- Linked Items Extender — Pulls in issues that are linked to issues already in the structure.
- Sub-task Extender — Pulls in sub-tasks to issues already in the structure.
- Stories Under Epics Extender — Pulls in issues belonging to epics already in the structure.
- Next-Gen Hierarchy Extender — Pulls in issues under epics and/or sub-tasks under issues for Next-Gen projects.
- Child Issues (Portfolio) Extender — Pulls in child issues using the Parent Link field from the Portfolio for Jira add-on (if installed).
Generators run every time you open a structure, so the list of issues added by the Extend generator is always up-to-date.
Additionally, if issues change as you work with the structure, they will be added, removed or moved accordingly, based on the rules of your Extend generator.