|Updated On||Mar 2020|
|Next Update||Jun 2020|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some of the features the Structure Cloud team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of the roadmap is 1 to 2 years.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality – we are also going to work on other things, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface and adding minor features.
- This document lists only upcoming features in Structure Cloud. We're also working on Structure for Jira and other Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of a specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at email@example.com.
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't miss an update – subscribe to the Structure Cloud release notes!
Here is the list of major features that we're planning to work on:
- Sorter Automation - sort items in the structure based on an issue field.
- Export a structure into Excel - download the structure that you see on the screen as an XLS file and open it in Microsoft Excel or in other applications that support this format.
- Update data in Jira by rearranging generated content - change issues links, sub-tasks, epic links and field values by dragging issues from one generated group to another.
- Gantt charts - a cloud version of Structure.Gantt is currently under development and will be our first Structure Cloud extension.
- Migration from Structure for Jira Server & Data Center to Structure Cloud
- Transformations - including search in structure, sorting by columns and quick transformations.
- Formula Column - displays a value that is calculated from issue fields or other attributes using a custom formula.
- Integration with multiple Jira instances
- Group by status name - group issues with the same status names across multiple projects.
- Inline Creation
- Item Details Panel
- Undoing Changes - undo the last operation in the structure (add and remove items, drag & drop, cut & paste)
- Integration with Confluence (Structure.Pages)
Here is the list of major features which were recently implemented:
- Filter Automation - remove issues that do not pass a certain criteria (Jan 27, 2020).
- Agile Board Inserter - add issues from an agile board (Jan 27, 2020).
- Portfolio Hierarchy Extender - pull in child issues using Portfolio for Jira's Parent Link field (Jan 27, 2020).