|Updated On||Oct 2019|
|Next Update||Dec 2019|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some of the features the Structure Cloud team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of the roadmap is 1 to 2 years.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality – we are also going to work on other things, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface and adding minor features.
- This document lists only upcoming features in Structure Cloud. We're also working on Structure for Jira and other Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of a specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to email@example.com.
Don't miss an update – subscribe to the Structure Cloud release notes!
Here is the list of major features that we're planning to work on:
- Field Grouper - group issues by most standard Jira fields, custom fields provided by Jira and other issue attributes ( Oct 10, 2019).
- Next-Gen Extender - visualize epic link and sub-tasks relations from Next-Gen projects ( Oct 10, 2019).
- Sorter Automation - sort items in the structure based on an issue field.
- Filter Automation - remove issues that do not pass a certain criteria.
- Export a structure into Excel - download the structure that you see on the screen as an XLS file and open it in Microsoft Excel or in other applications that support this format.
- Update data in Jira by rearranging generated content - change issues links, sub-tasks, epic links and field values by dragging issues from one generated group to another.
- Transformations - including search in structure, sorting by columns and quick transformations.
- Formula Column - displays a value that is calculated from issue fields or other attributes using a custom formula.
- Group by status name - group issues with the same status names across multiple projects.
- Migration from Structure for Jira Server & Data Center to Structure Cloud
- Gantt charts - a cloud version of Structure.Gantt is currently under development and will be our first Structure Cloud extension.
- Inline Creation
- Item Details Panel
- Undoing Changes - undo the last operation in the structure (add and remove items, drag & drop, cut & paste)
- Integration with Confluence (Structure.Pages)
- Integration with multiple Jira instances
Here is the list of major features which were recently implemented:
- Sub-task Extender - pull in sub-tasks belonging to issues already in the structure.
- Epic Link Extender - pull in issues belonging to epics already in the structure.
- Inline editing of Date/DateTime, Fix Version/s and Label fields - edit issue fields right inside the structure, without switching to a new page.
- Save and Share Views - save configured columns and share them with other users.
- Horizontal scrolling - make it easier to work with multiple columns or larger columns.
- Recent structures - show recently used structures in the structure selector menu.
- Double Grid Mode - work with two structures side by side.