There are several bundled synchronizers included with Structure. Other synchronizers can be provided by other Jira add-ons.
- Sub-Tasks Synchronizer — The Sub-Tasks Synchronizer automatically places sub-tasks under their respective parent issues in the structure.
- Filter Synchronizer — The Filter Synchronizer automatically adds issues to a structure or removes issues from a structure based on a Saved Filter or a JQL query.
- Links Synchronizer — The Links Synchronizer maintains issue links between parent issues and child issues.
- Agile Synchronizer — The Agile Synchronizer lets you synchronize the position of issues in the structure and on an Agile board (such as a Scrum or Kanban board) using Rank synchronization, and synchronize Epic fields with the position of stories under epics in the structure.
- Status Rollup Synchronizer — The Status Rollup synchronizer automatically aggregates statuses of the sub-issues and updates the status of the parent issue. For example, if all sub-issues are Resolved, it can update the parent issue's status to Resolved.
Synchronizers are a now a dark feature, meaning they are hidden from users by default. To enable synchronizers, use the Structure Dark Features and Fine Tuning Interface.