To select who can edit generators:
- Navigate to Administration | Structure | Configuration.
- Click Select Who Can Access Automation.
- Select whether generators can be changed by Anyone with Edit Generators permission or by Users in selected groups/roles.
- In the latter case, change the selected groups/roles list by selecting the second radio button and use Add Group/Role section to add one or more required user groups or project roles. To set up the required property, use drop-down selectors to choose either the Group or Project option, then choose the required group name or project/role combination and press the Add button to add it to the list. If project is set to "Any", this means that the user should be in the specified role for any of the structure-enabled projects.
- You can remove a permission option by clicking the trash can icon on the right of the option.
- Click Apply when done or Cancel to dismiss your changes.
The user also needs Edit Generators access level for a structure to be able to add or change generators in it.
Users who have JIRA Administrators global permission are always allowed to change generators.