Atlassian recently established a new class of marketplace apps built for Data Center. These Data Center approved apps must adhere to new development requirements and undergo additional testing to ensure they meet the unique requirements of large-scare Data Center environments. If you are currently running the Structure for Jira server app on Data Center, you will need to upgrade to the Data Center version in order to continue receiving support.
The following Frequently Asked Questions will help explain these changes, as well as the timelines Atlassian has set for transitioning to Data Center approved apps.
- What are Data Center approved apps?
- Didn’t Structure already work with Data Center?
- Why has Structure made this change?
- What are the criteria for being Data Center approved?
- Why should I upgrade to the Data Center approved app version?
- Why is the price different for Data Center approved apps?
- Do I have to switch to the Data Center approved version? Can I continue to use the server app in Data Center?