31 October 2013
Structure 2.5.1 fixes an issue with work logging and several issues with keyboard shortcuts and synchronization.
1. Patch Release
This is a patch release based on version 2.5. It contains a number of bug fixes and improvements related to work logging, keyboard shortcuts, and synchronization with JIRA Agile.
Upgrade is recommended for all customers who have active maintenance subscription.
1.1. Work Logging Fix
The following critical issue has been fixed:
- HJ-1542 Work log may be placed under a wrong issue when entered with a button on a time tracking section of the issue page — this only affects JIRA 6 or newer.
1.2. Keyboard Shortcut Fixes
The following keyboard-related bugs have been fixed:
- HJ-1505 Comment shortcut doesn't work
- HJ-1507 View Full Size Image shortcut doesn't work
- HJ-1523 Several keyboard shortcuts don't work in the Gadget
1.3. Synchronization Fixes and Improvements
Links and Agile synchronizers now react to changes made via Edit Issue and workflow dialogs. Other Agile synchronizer improvements include:
- HJ-1295 In Agile synchronizer, don't link sub-tasks to epics if "Force Sub-tasks" is enabled
- HJ-1072 Removed Epic may be restored when sub-issue is moved in structure within the same parent
- HJ-1478 Epic Sync: Child issue isn't moved on the structure after removing epic
1.4. Other Improvements
Our public JIRA contains the full list of issues resolved in version 2.5.1. One of them is notable:
- HJ-1525 Bulk change should process the issues in structure order — this is important if you use Xporter for JIRA.
2. Supported JIRA Versions
Structure 2.5.1 supports JIRA versions 5.2 – 6.1.x. There are two separate downloads: one for JIRA 5, another for JIRA 6.
3. Installation and Upgrade
Installation and upgrade are simple and done in the same way as for most other plugins. Please see Structure 2.5 Release Notes for details.