5th of July 2016Structure 3.2.1 is a bugfix release based on Structure 3.2.
1. Patch Release
If you are using Structure 2, we encourage you to read Structure 3.0 Release Notes – a lot has changed in Structure 3!
This is a patch release based on Structure 3.2. We have addressed the following issues:
- Fixed: cannot edit generators and folders after restore.
- Fixed: impossible to add new items after restore (Oracle, Postgres).
- Fixed: default view settings are not restored.
- Fixed: link extender doesn't react to new issues with links.
- Fixed: groupers with a level setting react incorrectly to generator and structure changes.
- Fixed: filters with a level setting remove everything on lower levels.
- Improvement: optimize synchronizer audit log table.
Upgrade is recommended to all Structure users.
If your JIRA server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from Download page. Pick the correct version based on your JIRA version!
- When Add-on Manager reports about successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the JIRA administrator. You may want to also check out the user's Get Started page, available under "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.logfor log messages from Structure.
Upgrade procedure from versions 3.0.x is simple:
- Consider backing up JIRA data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0 Structure data can be backed up together with JIRA data. (If you have a large instance and have proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.logfor warnings or errors.