5th of July 2019Structure 5.4.1 provides a number of minor fixes.
1. Patch Release
This is a small patch release based on Structure 5.4.0. It addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Screen remains dark after making a status change in the Issue Details panel.
- Fixed: Empty rows appear in the structure when using a combination of Filter and Group transformations.
Fixed: Summary data is lost when moving from the Create Issue dialogue to the Create Issue panel.
Fixed: Cannot share Structure.Gantt chart perspectives.
Upgrade is recommended for all customers using Structure 5.4.0.
If your Jira server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install the Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from our Download page. Pick the correct version based on your Jira version!
- When the Add-on Manager reports a successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the Jira administrator. You may also want to check out the user's Get Started page, available under the "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.logfor log messages from Structure.
If you're upgrading from version 2.11.2 or earlier, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
The upgrade procedure for versions 3.x to 5.4 is simple:
- Consider backing up Jira data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0, Structure data can be backed up together with Jira data. (If you have a large instance and have a proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.logfor warnings or errors.