24th of December 2019Structure 5.6.2 provides Jira 8.4 compatibility fixes and more.
1. Patch Release
This is a patch release based on Structure 5.6.1. It provides:
- Compatibility with Jira 8.4+.
- Fixed: Epic Link colors now appear correctly in gadget.
- Fixed: “Archived” label appeared next to search type when a search is opened.
- Fixed: After collapsing and expanding structure levels, user could not select status for the Structure.Testy add-on.
- Additional bug fixes.
Upgrade is recommended for all customers using Structure 5.6.x
If your Jira server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install the Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from our Download page. Pick the correct version based on your Jira version!
- When the Add-on Manager reports a successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the Jira administrator. You may also want to check out the user's Get Started page, available under the "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.logfor log messages from Structure.
If you're upgrading from version 2.11.2 or earlier, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
The upgrade procedure for versions 3.x to 5.6 is simple:
- Consider backing up Jira data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0, Structure data can be backed up together with Jira data. (If you have a large instance and have a proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.logfor warnings or errors.
4. Enterprise Deployment Notes
Structure 5.6.2 does not introduce changes that could affect performance or would justify additional load and stress testing for Enterprise deployments.