Every structure has the following parameters:
- Name (required) - Name is used to identify the structure in the drop-down menus, including the Structure menu in the top navigation bar.
- Description - Used to describe the meaning of the structure to users.
- Owner - The owner of the structure. Only Jira administrators can change the owner.
- Permissions - Defines who can view, edit or configure the structure. See Structure Permissions for details.
- Optional Settings:
- Time Limit - Determines the maximum amount of time Automations can run before being paused.
- Favorite - When selected (the star is filled in), the structure will appear in your Favorite Structures list.