There are several types of generators available by default:
- Insert Generators — Insert generators allow you to automatically add issues to the structure.
- Filter Generators — Filter generators allow you to limit the scope of your structure by removing any issues that do not pass certain criteria.
- Sort Generators — Sort generators allow you to order your structure based on a Jira attribute, Structure attribute, or Agile rank.
- Group Generators — Group generators allow you to group issues by most standard Jira fields, custom fields provided by Jira and other issue attributes.
- Extend Generators — Extend generators allow you to add issues to a structure based on Issue Links, Epic Links and Sub-task relationships.