Structure is visible only to specific users. Only users who have access to Structure will see the Structure menu and other user interface elements provided by Structure.
A user has access to Structure if all of the following conditions are met:
- The user has Browse permission on at least one of the projects that are enabled for Structure.
- Structure is enabled for this user:
- Either Structure is enabled for everyone, or
- The user belongs to at least one of the enabled groups, or
- The user belongs to at least one of the enabled roles in an enabled project.
Users who have Jira Administrators global permission always have access to Structure.