12 of March, 2021Introducing Structure.Deliver — a new addition to the Structure product family.
1. Version Highlights
Structure.Deliver uses the data you track in Structure to help you plan portfolio-level initiatives.
- Use predictive algorithms to help plan cross-team, portfolio-level deliverables
- Bridge team-level Agility with leadership-level quarterly planning
- Drive decisions early in the project cycle to improve outcomes later
- Make team-level capacity allocations across multiple portfolio items
- View all team progress against targets in one place
2. Getting Started
To set up and start using Structure.Deliver, see the following articles in our User's Guide:
3. Supported Versions
Structure.Deliver 1.0 requires Structure 6.5 or above.
We support all editions of Jira (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Management/Service Desk), versions 8.5 or later. Jira Data Center is also supported.
4. Installation and Upgrade
Structure.Deliver can be downloaded and installed from the Atlassian Marketplace.