Comparison to Structure.Gantt for Jira Server, Data Center
Users who are familiar with current versions of Structure.Gantt for Jira Server and Data Center will notice some differences in the way some features work in Structure.Gantt Cloud. Additionally, there are some features that are not currently available in Structure.Gantt Cloud. We will work to bring many (if not all) of these features to Structure.Gantt Cloud as soon as possible.
The following features work a little differently in Structure.Gantt Cloud
- Chart configurations - in Cloud, there is one configuration per structure. Configurations can't be shared between charts, but it is possible to copy one chart's configuration to another.
- Scheduling conflicts - it is not possible to ignore a scheduling conflict in Structure.Gantt Cloud.
- Search in dependency dialog - Searching by issue key is not supported
- Sprints that are not relevant to the corresponding board of the selected task are not shown in the chart header and do not influence the sprint dates calculation.
The following Structure.Gantt features are currently not available in Structure.Gantt Cloud
- Resource leveling
- Gantt data available as Structure columns
- Confluence Gadget
- Undo/redo changes
- Sandbox mode