|Updated On||September 2022|
|Next Update||October 2022|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some features the Structure.Gantt Cloud team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of this roadmap is 6 months to 1 year.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality– we are also going to work on other stuff, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface and adding minor features.
- This document lists only upcoming features in Structure.Gantt Cloud. We're also working on Structure for Cloud and other Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
- We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of some specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to email@example.com.
- Slices support — ability to tweak Gantt settings in a more flexible way.
- Copy settings — ability to copy settings from an existing Gantt chart while creating a new chart or tweaking an existing one.
- Agile scheduling — support task scheduling using Sprints.
- Fixed Duration attribute support — ability to use Jira fields as Fixed Duration attributes.
- Fix Versions chart markers — ability to visualize Jira Fix Versions on the chart.
- Task Progress Calculation — calculate & visualize task progress.
- Custom Task Colors — ability to choose custom colors for bars.
- Drag and Drop support for more dependencies — ability to create all type of dependencies by drag-and-drop.
- Baselines — make schedule snapshots and compare them with your current chart at any moment.
- Jira dashboard gadget — show Gantt charts in Jira
- Formulas in Structure.Gantt — use Structure formulas in Gantt charts settings
- Future sprints dates — dates for showing future sprints on the timeline are taken from Jira
- Gantt attributes in Structure — export Gantt schedule details as Structure attributes.
- Resource Leveling — automatically adjust tasks to avoid resources overallocation.