Structure.Gantt supports tasks with zero duration, based on the following:
- The Duration field in the Task Details panel is set to '0'
- The Duration attribute has a value of '0'
- A '0' is entered as the issue's time estimate value (note: if the estimate is blank, the default estimate will be used).
When a task has a duration of zero:
- It will appear on the timeline as a narrow task bar
- It will not affect resource allocation, even if it is assigned to a resource
Notice that all the issues are assigned to the same resource, but only BP-1 affects that resource's allocation. The other tasks all have zero duration.