21th of August, 2018Structure.Gantt 1.2.1 is a patch release based on Structure.Gantt 1.2.0
1. Patch release
This is a patch release based on version 1.2.0. We have addressed the following issues:
- Fixed: an issue with selecting Agile Board for Sprints visualization in a case where there are more than 50 boards configured
- Fixed: an issue when task duration and estimate may be calculated incorrectly if Manual Finish is defined and 24 hours calendar is used
- Fixed: broken icons when exporting into PDF with Firefox and IE 11 browser and using grouping
- Fixed: an input collapse while editing manual attribute specification (manual scheduling, progress or resource attribute editors)
- Fixed: for both start and finish manually scheduled tasks duration can't be less than default estimate
2. Installation and Upgrade
Structure.Gantt 1.2.1 requires Structure 4.6 or above.
If you already have production data from a previous version of Structure.Gantt, please consider backing up your data before upgrading.
3. Enterprise deployment notes
Structure.Gantt 1.2.1 does not introduce changes that could affect performance. We advise you to perform the usual testing on a staging server.