Structure.Gantt 2.7.1 Release Notes
16th of February, 2021Structure.Gantt 2.7.1 is a patch release for Structure.Gantt 2.7.0
Structure.Gantt on Atlassian Marketplace
Try Structure.Gantt at Our Demo Server - No Installation or Sign-up Required
1. Patch Release
Structure.Gantt 2.7.1 is a patch release for Structure.Gantt 2.7.0. This patch release is critical for all systems running Structure.Gantt 2.7.0. It addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Unable to select the Tempo 11.0 Team field as the Gantt Resource attribute
- Fixed: Critical Path can sometimes be calculated incorrectly if Backlog is enabled
- Fixed: Unable to change the Manual Start date for tasks when both Manual Start and Manual Finish are specified, and the Fixed Duration attribute is set in the Configuration
- Fixed: Tasks may shift if their date attributes are configured using Structure Formula
- Fixed: Non-integer values for "Hours per day" and "Work days per week" in Jira settings are treated as integers
- Fixed: Fiscal Year is calculated incorrectly during export if configured to January
2. Supported Versions
Structure.Gantt 2.7.1 requires Structure 6.4 or above.
We support all editions of Jira (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk), versions 7.13 or later. Jira Data Center is also supported.
Structure.Gantt 2.7 (and its patch releases) is the last version that supports Jira 7.13; future releases will require Jira 8.5+.
3. Installation and Upgrade
If you already have production data from a previous version of Structure.Gantt, please back up your database or Jira before upgrading.
4. Enterprise Deployment Notes
In terms of stability and performance, this release does not bring any changes compared to version 2.7.0. We advise you to perform the usual testing on a staging server.