3rd of November, 2021Structure.Gantt 3.0.1 is a patch release for Structure.Gantt 3.0.0
1. Patch Release
Structure.Gantt 3.0.1 is a patch release for Structure.Gantt 3.0.0. This patch release is critical for all systems running Structure.Gantt 3.0.0. It addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Workflow overview window is empty when opened from the Issue Details panel in Structure
- Fixed: Workflow Designer does not work when opened from the Issue Details panel in Structure
- Fixed: Xray plug-in does not open Issue Details when the summary link is clicked
- Fixed: Timeline not loading
2. Supported Versions
Structure.Gantt 3.0.1 requires Structure 7.1 or above.
We support all editions of Jira (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Management/Service Desk), versions 8.5 or later. Jira Data Center is also supported.
3. Installation and Upgrade
If you already have production data from a previous version of Structure.Gantt, please back up your database or Jira before upgrading.
4. Enterprise Deployment Notes
In terms of stability and performance, this release does not bring any changes compared to version 3.0. We advise you to perform the usual testing on a staging server.