|Updated On||August 2021|
|Next Update||September 2021|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some features the Structure.Gantt team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of this roadmap is 6 months to 1 year.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality– we are also going to work on other stuff, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface and adding minor features.
- This document lists only upcoming features in Structure.Gantt. We're also working on Structure for Jira and other Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
- We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of some specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at email@example.com
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Versions and Dates
We generally aim to release a minor version of Structure.Gantt every 1-2 months and a major version every year. The following is an approximate release schedule for the scope of this roadmap.
Here's the list of major features that we're planning to work on in Structure.Gatt 3.x series up until Structure.Gantt 4.0
- Fiscal Year Support – visualize fiscal year on the timeline header ( Structure.Gantt 2.7)
- Jira-based Baselines – baselines that are based on Jira Custom Fields or Structure Formulas ( Structure.Gantt 2.7)
- Actual Task Start and Finish – ability to see when work on a task started and when it was finished ( Structure.Gantt 2.7)
- Sandbox Mode – ability to play with "what-if" scenarios, without affecting the data seen by other users
Planned for later:
Baseline Start & Finish as Structure attributes — ability to add Baseline data as Structure columns
- Custom colors — ability to select custom colors for tasks and milestones
- Improved baselines visibility — redesigned baselines for better visibility
- Drag & drop support for more dependencies — ability to create dependencies of all types using DnD
- Resource properties and columns — resource properties as Structure columns
- Artificial tasks — ability to create lightweight Gantt tasks from Structure folders