|Updated On||Sep 2021|
|Next Update||Nov 2021|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some of the features the Structure Cloud team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of the roadmap is 1 to 2 years.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality – we are also going to work on other things, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface and adding minor features.
- This document lists upcoming features for the Cloud version of Structure. We're also working on the Server and Data Center versions of Structure and several Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of a specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at email@example.com.
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of major features that we're planning to work on:
- Support for migration from Server & Data Center to Cloud - this migration will be supported as a part of the Atlassian Jira Cloud Migration Assistant
- Sort by column - sort rows by the values in a column
- Undoing changes - undo the last operation in the structure (add and remove items, drag & drop, cut & paste)
- Formula column - create Excel-like formulas in Structure, based on issue fields and other issue attributes
- Inline creation - create items in a structure faster with an inline dialog
- Quick groupers - save groupers that can be applied to your structure with one click
- And more...
Here is the list of major features which were recently implemented:
- Change sprint, status, assignee fields by moving issues between groups - drag and drop an issue from one group to another to change the value of the field issues are grouped by (Sep 9, 2021)
- Quick Filters - set up JQL-based filters that can be applied/removed with one click (Aug 20, 2021)
- Group by issue link - show the linked issue as the parent of the issue it is linked to (Jun 10, 2021)
- Issue Details dialog - open issue details in a pop-up dialog inside Structure (Jun 10, 2021)
- Change issue rank via Structure - change Agile ranks by rearranging issues in a structure (Jun 10, 2021)
- Change Epic links via Structure - change Epic links as you rearrange issues added to the structure by the Stories Under Epics Extender (Jun 10, 2021)
- Jira Dashboard widget - add a Structure widget to the Jira Dashboard (May 20, 2021)
- Export a structure to Excel - download the structure that you see on the screen as an XLS file (Mar 18, 2021)
- Gantt charts - a cloud version of Structure.Gantt, our first Structure Cloud extension (Sep 9, 2020).
- Change issue links via Structure - rearranging issues added by a Linked Items Extender to change issue links in Jira (Aug 14, 2020)