Structure 3.2.1 Release Notes
5th of July 2016Structure 3.2.1 is a bugfix release based on Structure 3.2.
Download the Latest Version
Structure on the Atlassian Marketplace
1. Patch Release
If you are using Structure 2, we encourage you to read Structure 3.0 Release Notes – a lot has changed in Structure 3!
This is a patch release based on Structure 3.2. We have addressed the following issues:
- Fixed: cannot edit generators and folders after restore.
- Fixed: impossible to add new items after restore (Oracle, Postgres).
- Fixed: default view settings are not restored.
- Fixed: link extender doesn't react to new issues with links.
- Fixed: groupers with a level setting react incorrectly to generator and structure changes.
- Fixed: filters with a level setting remove everything on lower levels.
- Improvement: optimize synchronizer audit log table.
Upgrade is recommended to all Structure users.
If your JIRA server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from Download page. Pick the correct version based on your JIRA version!
- When Add-on Manager reports about successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the JIRA administrator. You may want to also check out the user's Get Started page, available under "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.logfor log messages from Structure.
- If you're upgrading from version 2.11.2 or earlier, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
- If you have installed Structure 3 beta or release candidate, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
Upgrade procedure from versions 3.0.x is simple:
- Consider backing up JIRA data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0 Structure data can be backed up together with JIRA data. (If you have a large instance and have proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.logfor warnings or errors.