The following features and capabilities are available in Structure Cloud.
- Portfolio Management - assemble issues from multiple Jira projects for a big-picture view
- Custom Hierarchies - create parent/child issue hierarchies of any depth
- Custom Reporting - construct arbitrary, user-defined structures for different reporting purposes
- Real-Time Updates with Automation:
- Insert issues into a structure based on a JQL or text query
- Insert issues from Agile boards
- Extend your hierarchy with linked issues, epics, sub-tasks, or child issues from Advanced Roadmaps
- Group by issue field
- Sort by issue field
- Filter issues based on a JQL query
- Folders - logically organize issues based on your specific requirements
- Configurable Columns - view critical Jira data at a glance (see Working with Columns)
- Aggregated Values - calculate the sum value of child issues for number and duration fields (see Working with Columns)
- Progress Reporting - visually depict progress over linked issues (see Progress Column)
- Inline Editing - edit text, number, status, and assignee fields right in the structure, without switching to a new page
The following list describes noteworthy limitations you should be aware of in Structure Cloud. Some of these may change over time.
- The maximum structure size is currently limited to 10k rows
- The Search Inserter is currently limited to 1k issues
- Extend Generators are currently limited to 20 levels
- Inline editing is not available for some fields (see above - see also Editing Issues)
- IE is not a supported browser
For a full list of upcoming and planned changes, see the Structure Roadmap.
If you are a current or previous Structure for Jira Server, Data Center or Service Management (formerly Service Desk) user, you may want to learn more about how Structure Cloud is different.