With Structure, you can easily create a visual overview of your projects – and visualize all the data you need to track on a single screen.
Step 1: Build Your Structure
To create a new structure:
- Open the Structure Selector menu and select Create New Structure
- Use the +Add menu to add issues and build your hierarchy:
- Use Presets to use one of Structure's preconfigured hierarchies
- Or configuring your own hierarchy using +Add | Insert | Basic Insert, +Add | Group, and +Add | Extend
Step 2: Add Data
- Jira fields, such as status, assignee, sprint, or remaining estimate
- Progress - track status based on issue progress, percent completion, or resolution
- Formulas - create your own formulas to compare fields or create a visual report
Tempo Work Logged - track how long your team is spending on each issue
Once you've added your columns, you can aggregate the data up the structure. To do so, open the column you want to aggregate and select Sum over sub-items.