|Updated On||Apr 2022|
|Next Update||Jun 2022|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some of the features the Structure Cloud team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of the roadmap is 1 to 2 years.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality – we are also going to work on other things, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface, and adding minor features.
- This document lists upcoming features for the Cloud version of Structure. We're also working on the Server and Data Center versions of Structure and several Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of a specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at email@example.com.
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of major features that we're planning to work on:
- Structure in Confluence - show a structure on Confluence pages
- Inline creation - create items in a structure faster with an inline dialog
- Time in Status column - add a column that calculates how long issues have been in a particular status
- Text search in a structure - search for issues in a structure using a text query
- Notes column - add notes to issues in a structure
- Write values to Jira - copy values from Structure into Jira fields (Attribute to Field Effectors)
- And more...
Here is the list of major features which were recently implemented:
- Sort by column - sort rows by the values in a column (Apr, 2022)
- Formula column - create Excel-like formulas in Structure, based on issue fields and other issue attributes (Mar, 2022)
- Undoing changes - undo the last operation in the structure: remove items, drag & drop, cut & paste (Dec, 2021)
- Copy structures - copy existing structures instead of creating them from scratch (Dec, 2021)
- JQL search in a structure - search for issues in a structure using a JQL query (Dec, 2021)
- Support for migration from Server & Data Center to Cloud - migrate structures using the Atlassian Jira Cloud Migration Assistant (Sep, 2021)
- Quick Filters - set up JQL-based filters that can be applied/removed with one click (Aug, 2021)