|Updated On||May 2023|
|Next Update||Jul 2023|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some of the features the Structure Cloud team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of the roadmap is 1 to 2 years.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality – we are also going to work on other things, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface, and adding minor features.
- This document lists upcoming features for the Cloud version of Structure. We're also working on the Server and Data Center versions of Structure and several Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of a specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at email@example.com.
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SLA fields support - add SLA fields from Jira Service Management as columns
- Structure items - customize Structure folders with icons and text descriptions
- Advanced formula variables - use Progress, Time in Status, and even other formulas as variables within a formula
- Structure Standard - easily create and manage structures without working with generators
- Text Wrapping - see the whole content of columns that contain lots of text
- Data Residency
- Formula column improvements - more powerful calculations in Structure based on issue fields
- Write values to Jira - copy values from Structure into Jira fields (Attribute to Field Effectors)
- Inline creation - create items in a structure faster with an inline dialog
- Notes column - add notes to issues in a structure
- And more...
Here is the list of major features which were recently implemented:
- Sort by formula generators - add sorting to your hierarchy based on custom formulas (May, 2023)
- Text search in a structure - search for issues in a structure using a text query (Apr, 2023)
- Confluence macro - show a structure on Confluence pages (Feb, 2023)
- Time in Status column - add a column that calculates how long issues have been in a particular status (Nov, 2022)