There may be times when you need to restore a structure to some previous state. You can do so using the History panel.
To restore a structure using History:
- Delete all current items in the structure before restoring its previous version from the history.
- Open the structure History panel.
- In the history, find and select the moment when the structure was in the desired state (before the unwanted changes took place).
- Press CTRL+A (⌘+A on Macs) to select all issues and press CTRL+C (⌘+C) to cut them to clipboard.
- Switch off history panel and press CTRL+V (⌘+V) – this should rearrange the structure according to the view you selected in the history.
If you have some complicated synchronizers (for example, ones which use S-JQL in their configuration), we recommend temporarily disabling the synchronizers before restoring. After the restore is finished, you can enable them and run the resync.