With Structure, you can easily create a visual overview of your projects – and visualize all the data you need to track on a single screen.
Step 1: Build Your Structure
To create a new structure:
- Go to the Jira menu and select Structure | Create Structure
- Add the issues you want to track – you can add them manually or automatically using Automation | Insert
- Add related issues - you can do this using Automation | Group and Automation | Extend
Step 2: Add Data
- Jira fields, such as status, assignee, sprint, or remaining estimate
- Progress - track status based on issue progress, percent completion, or resolution
- Tempo Work Logged - track how long your team is spending on each issue
- Formulas - create your own formulas to compare fields or create a visual report
Time in Status - see how much time issues spend in a particular status
Last Comment - view the latest comment for each issue
Once you've added your columns, you can aggregate the data up the structure. To do so, open the column you want to aggregate and select Sum over sub-items.