Structure 3.2.3 Release Notes
19th of June 2017Structure 3.2.3 is a security patch release for JIRA 6.3.x.
Download from Archive
Structure on the Atlassian Marketplace
1. Patch Release
This is a patch release based on Structure 3.2.2. We have addressed a critical security issue, affecting all Structure versions starting with 3.0. Details of the problem are not publicly disclosed at this time, but you can find more information in the restricted Structure Security google group: http://groups.google.com/group/structure-security-list (please mention your Structure SEN number or license ID when requesting access).
Upgrade is required for all JIRA instances running Structure versions 3.0–3.2.2 and using JIRA 6.3.x.
If you're using JIRA 6.4.x., please upgrade to Structure 3.3.5 or later version of Structure 3.3.x series.
If you're using JIRA 7.0.x., please upgrade to Structure 3.5.1 or later version of Structure 3.5.x series.
If you're using JIRA 7.1 or later, please upgrade to Structure 4.1 or later.
You should have Structure license with active maintenance (expiring not earlier than June 20th, 2017) to run the patches.
If your JIRA server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from Download page. Pick the correct version based on your JIRA version!
- When Add-on Manager reports about successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the JIRA administrator. You may want to also check out the user's Get Started page, available under "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.logfor log messages from Structure.
- If you're upgrading from version 2.11.2 or earlier, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
- If you have installed Structure 3 beta or release candidate, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
Upgrade procedure from versions 3.0.x is simple:
- Consider backing up JIRA data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0 Structure data can be backed up together with JIRA data. (If you have a large instance and have proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.logfor warnings or errors.