Structure 3.3.1 Release Notes
22nd of September 2016Structure 3.3.1 is a patch release based on Structure 3.3.
Download the Latest Version
Structure on the Atlassian Marketplace
1. Patch Release
If you are using Structure 2, we encourage you to read Structure 3.0 Release Notes – a lot has changed in Structure 3!
This is a patch release based on Structure 3.3. We have addressed the following issues:
- Fixed: exception during Structure restore from version 2.x.
- Fixed: dropdowns on Agile boards stop working after clicking on an issue key.
- Fixed: Structure disappears on an issue page after clicking on an issue key.
- Fixed: dropdowns stop working after issue page refresh.
- Fixed: exception in DefaultWorkflowSchemeManager.
- Fixed: incorrect initialization leading to "dangerous call" StructureRuntimeException.
- Fixed: slow loading of Agile boards based on structure() function.
- Fixed: warning in the logs about Inserter/Extender Duplicates Generator.
Upgrade is recommended for all Structure users.
If your JIRA server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from Download page. Pick the correct version based on your JIRA version!
- When Add-on Manager reports about successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the JIRA administrator. You may want to also check out the user's Get Started page, available under "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.logfor log messages from Structure.
- If you're upgrading from version 2.11.2 or earlier, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
- If you have installed Structure 3 beta or release candidate, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
Upgrade procedure from versions 3.0.x is simple:
- Consider backing up JIRA data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0 Structure data can be backed up together with JIRA data. (If you have a large instance and have proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.logfor warnings or errors.