Structure 4.5.1 Release Notes
19th of January 2018Structure 4.5.1 adds compatibility with Portfolio version 2.11 and fixes other small issues.
Download from Archive
Structure on the Atlassian Marketplace
1. Patch Release
This is a patch release based on Structure 4.5 and providing compatibility with Portfolio for JIRA version 2.11.
Upgrade is recommended for all customers who use Structure with Portfolio 2.11.
You should have Structure license with active maintenance (expiring not earlier than January 19th, 2018) to upgrade.
If your JIRA server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from Download page. Pick the correct version based on your JIRA version!
- When the Add-on Manager reports about successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the JIRA administrator. You may also want to check out the user's Get Started page, available under "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.logfor log messages from Structure.
- If you're upgrading from version 2.11.2 or earlier, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
- If you have Structure 3 beta or release candidate installed, please read Structure 3.0.0 Release Notes.
Upgrade procedure from versions 3.x and 4.x is simple:
- Consider backing up JIRA data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0 Structure data can be backed up together with JIRA data. (If you have a large instance and have proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.logfor warnings or errors.
4. Enterprise Deployment Notes
Structure 4.5.1 does not introduce changes that could affect performance or would justify additional testing for Enterprise deployments.