|Updated On||04 Sep 201905 May 2020|
|Next Update||Oct 2019June 2020|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some of the features the Structure team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of the roadmap is 1 to 2 years.
We generally aim to release a minor version of Structure every 1-2 months and a major version every year. The following is an approximate release schedule for the scope of this roadmap.
|Sep 19||Oct '19||Nov '19||Dec '19March |
|May '20||June '20||Aug '20||Oct '20|
Here's the list of major features that we're planning to work on next year:
- Memo Item Type – like Folders, these items can be added to a structure but are not Jira issues. Memos have a title and text, and can be used for quick planning, or for leaving comments for a collection of issues. ( 5.4 Structure)
- Time in Status column – new column type will tell you how much time an issue has spent in selected status.( 5.4 Structure)
- Ability to update Jira data based on Structure data – this will allow users to write certain Structure data into Jira custom fields, links, etc. For example, push Formula results into Jira fields, or update parent status based on children statuses. Structure 6.0
- Formula UI & language improvements – improvements for formula editor, so it will be easier to type bigger formulas, and additional functions for working with dates and supporting arrays.
- Formula library – – ability to create, share and re-use formula easier and even between structures.
- Structure Templates – need – need to create similar structures, but for different project or teams? Now you will be able to describe the structure in text format, use it as a template for creating new structures or share it as a file with others.
- Context Help and Guidance System – for helping users quickly find a solution within the app.