- Make sure you have uploaded local changes, backed up local tags and backed up workspace, as advised above.
- Stop JIRA Client if it is running.
- Locate workspace directory.
- Manually remove items.db and items.db-journal files in the workspace directory.
- Start JIRA Client.
- Run full synchronization using File | Synchronize Reload JIRA configuration using Connection| Reload JIRA Configuration menu item. (The full synchronization may have started on its own - see the application status bar.)
- Run queries that you'd like to have downloaded to the local database.