|Table of Contents|
Colors for JIRA provides JQL-based color highlighting for enhanced issue navigation.
After the highlighting is applied, small colored tags appear around issue keys:
The dropdown menu shows either the name of the currently selected scheme, or 'No scheme'.
The contents of the dropdown is split into two sections: 'My Schemes' and 'Global Schemes'.
- 'My Schemes' are the schemes defined by you, the current user, and they are not visible to anybody else.
- 'Global Schemes' are a set of schemes defined by users with administrative permissions and they are shared with everyone.
You can access your own color scheme settings directly from the dropdown via the 'Manage My Colors' option.
Global color schemes settings are accessible from the 'Colors' menu item in 'Settings -> Add-ons'.
Managing color schemes
The color schemes editor is the same for user color schemes and global color schemes.
Highlight Whole Row Mode
In Highlight Whole Row mode the Colors highlights the whole issue row with the configured color.
You can toggle the mode with Color Scheme dropdown.
A selected coloring mode applies to all pages.
- Issue Navigator (List View, Detail View)
- Agile Board (Active Sprints, Backlog, Structure)
- ServiceDesk (Queues view, Structure)
- Structure (requires Structure plugin)
- Dashboard Gadgets
- Assigned to me
- Filter result
- Issues in progress
- Voted issues
- Watched issues