This is the home page for your documentation space within Confluence. Documentation spaces are great for keeping technical documentation organised and up to date.
Search this documentation
|Content by Label|
Recently Updated Pages
Structure – Enterprise Issue Organizer
Structure add-on for JIRA is a project and portfolio management tool that's just as indispensable for small teams as it is for large enterprises.
Structure lets you create and manage hierarchical lists, called structures. A structure may contain issues, folders and other types of items. The hierarchy depth is not limited, and you can bring together issues and other information from multiple projects across company's portfolio.
Structure has a number of powerful features:
- Multiple, shareable structures
- Customizable views
- Sorting, filtering and search, including hierarchy-driven search
- Totals, progress calculations
- Automation – building dynamic structures that update in real time
- Mass cloning capability for template projects
- Powerful user interface with keyboard shortcuts
- Synchronization with issue links, agile boards, JIRA sub-tasks
- Export to Excel
- On-the-spot issue creation and editing
Structure also comes with Structure.Testy, our extension for testing checklists.
If login and password are requested, use demo/demo.
Get more information about pricing and check out user reviews.
You can install the add-on via Add-on Manager in JIRA. If there is any trouble with downloads, you can always get it here.