We’ve invested a lot of effort in Structure.Gantt, and the product is getting more mature. To further support the active development, we’ve decided to make it a paid app starting with version 2.0. This version will have support for version supports Agile planning, resource constrained scheduling, baselines and a number of other features.
We understand this is a big change for To help our existing customers with this transition, so we 're offering 1.x users were offering them a free license for Structure.Gantt with 2 years of maintenance/subscription.
Here is how it works:
- Any Structure customer with a commercial license with active maintenance for Structure Server or Structure Data Center is eligible to receive a free, matching (same type, same tier) Structure.Gantt license.
- In order to get your free license, you need to request it on our customer portal before April 15, 2019 (you will need to log in first).
- The free license for Structure.Gantt for Jira Server will work for any version released prior to April 15, 2021. After that date, in order to install future updates or continue receiving support, you will need to purchase the annual maintenance plan (which costs 50% less than the license price).
- The free license for Structure.Gantt for Jira Data Center will be active until April 15, 2021. After that date, you will need to purchase an annual subscription in order to continue using the product.
- This free license offer is available only as a direct ALM Works License (not an Atlassian Marketplace license) and is locked to a particular Server ID. It cannot be converted to a Marketplace license.
Please visit our customer portal to Request Your Free License.
This program is officially closed, but if you do have an active Structure license, which was purchased before the release of Structure.Gantt 2.0 and you wish to obtain this free license, please submit a request on our customer portal and we'll consider it.
|When will Structure.Gantt pricing take effect?||The new pricing takes effect with the release of Structure.Gantt 2.0.|
|Can I continue to use Structure.Gantt for free?|
You may continue to use Structure.Gantt 1.x for free for as long as you wish, but you will not be entitled to new releases, including version 2.0, or customer support, unless you obtain a paid license.