Structure.Pages is an extension for the Structure add-on that lets you create, manage and organize Confluence pages alongside JIRA issues right inside Structure.
If you're new to Structure add-on, check out Structure for Jira documentation space.
Structure.Pages adds the following features to Structure:
Confluence pages as "items" in structures
- Text- or CQL-based search for Confluence pages
- Viewing all details of a Confluence page in the "Item Details" panel
- Adding new Confluence pages from the Structure board
- Editing and commenting Confluence pages inside Structure board in JIRA
- Automation: expanding hierarchy by adding all children pages from Confluence
- Automation: expanding hierarchy by adding linked Confluence pages under issues
- Updating Confluence space hierarchy through drag-and-drop in Structure
- Update issue-to-page links through drag-and-drop in Structure
See Structure.Pages Quick Start Guide for more details.
Structure.Pages can be used with Structure.Testy add-on to have test checklists for Confluence.