Structure.Pages is an extension for Structure that lets you create, manage and organize Confluence pages alongside Jira issues inside Structure.
Once you connect your Jira and Confluence with Application Links and configure Structure. you'll be able work with pages from Confluence in a similar way you work with issues:
- Find pages that exist in your Confluence using text search or CQL and add them to your structure
- View and edit pages right from the Structure interface in the details panel
- Create new pages right inside the structure
- Organize pages into a hierarchy within a structure manually or automatically
- Automatically pull in Confluence pages linked to issues in your structure
Learn to use Structure.Pages