2nd of June 2016
Structure 3.1.1 is a bugfix release based on Structure 3.1.
Download the Latest Version
Structure on the Atlassian Marketplace
This is a first patch release based on Structure 3.1. We have addressed some problems that were reported by our customers and made some improvements. Upgrade is recommended.
Among the issues addressed in Structure 3.1.1:
- Fixed: infinite generator creation in case of complicated structure.
- Fixed: a deadlock caused by JQL generators using the structure() function.
- Fixed: big syncronizer audit log retrieval.
- Implemented: synchronizer audit log cleanup.
If your JIRA server does not have Structure yet, the installation is simple:
- Download and install Structure add-on, either from Atlassian Marketplace or from Download page. Pick the correct version based on your JIRA version!
- When Add-on Manager reports about successful installation, click Get Started to visit a page with important guidance for the JIRA administrator. You may want to also check out the user's Get Started page, available under "Structure" top-level menu.
jira-application.log for log messages from Structure.
Upgrade procedure from versions 3.0.x is simple:
- Consider backing up JIRA data. Use Administration | System | Backup System. Starting from version 3.0.0 Structure data can be backed up together with JIRA data. (If you have a large instance and have proper backup strategy in place, you may skip this step.)
Install the new version of the plugin.
jira-application.log for warnings or errors.