|Updated On||Jun 2019|
|Next Update||Aug 2019|
In this roadmap, we'd like to share some of the features the Structure Cloud team is going to work on in the near to mid term. The scope of the roadmap is 1 to 2 years.
A few notes and disclaimers about the roadmap:
- We only list new, important functionality – we are also going to work on other things, such as improving existing features, improving quality, improving user interface and adding minor features.
- This document lists only upcoming features in Structure Cloud. We're also working on Structure for Jira and other Structure extensions, which have their own roadmaps.
- The roadmap is subject to change. We will update it periodically so it reflects our current vision.
We only describe features briefly. If you are interested in the details of a specific feature or can provide feedback and ideas, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our general approach at ALM Works to focus on the quality of the product. Sometimes this means delivering a product later or changing plans and priorities, as unexpected dependencies and challenges appear. Therefore, while we try to adhere to the announced roadmap, by no means should it be considered an obligation from ALM Works, and it should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions.
If you have any questions about our roadmap policy, please write to email@example.com.
Here is the list of major features that we're planning to work on:
- Sub-task Extender - pull in sub-tasks belonging to issues already in the structure ( Apr 26, 2019).
- Epic Link Extender - pull in issues belonging to epics already in the structure ( May 20, 2019).
- Field Grouper - group issues by most standard Jira fields, custom fields provided by Jira and other issue attributes.
- Inline editing of Date/DateTime ( June 20, 2019), Fix Version/s ( May 20, 2019) and Label fields ( Jul 9, 2019) - edit issue fields right inside the structure, without switching to a new page.
- Recent structures - show recently used structures in the structure selector menu.
- Sorter Automation - sort items in the structure based on an issue field.
- Save and Share Views - save configured columns and share them with other users ( Jul 9, 2019).
- Filter Automation - remove issues that do not pass a certain criteria.
- Transformations - including search in structure, sorting by columns and quick transformations.
- Formula Column - displays a value that is calculated from issue fields or other attributes using a custom formula.
- Inline Creation
- Migration from Structure for Jira Server to Structure Cloud
- Gantt charts (Structure.Gantt)
- Undoing Changes - undo the last operation in the structure (add and remove items, drag & drop, cut & paste)
- Update data in Jira by rearranging generated content
- Export a structure into Excel and/or a printable page
- Integration with Confluence (Structure.Pages)
- Integration with multiple Jira instances