You can either use one of the two existing default scopes: Search within selected nodes and Search everywhere, or specify your own scope.
To select the scope:
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to the search input field
- Select the required scope. If Search everywhere is selected, Deskzilla will search for bugs in all existing connections. For Search within selected nodes the search will be ran withing the elements currently selected in the navigation area.
To add a personalized scope:
- Select the required scope in the navigation area.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
- Click Add scope.... If necessary, modify the scope name and click OK.