- Server: Bugzilla, version 2.14 — 4.0
- You can install Deskzilla to access already existing Bugzilla installations, such as publicly available Bugzilla servers for numerous open-source projects. If you plan to start your own server, you should install Bugzilla first.
- No server-side patches required.
- Note: Bugzilla servers with localized interfaces are not yet supported (Deskzilla may work anyway, please try and let us know if there are problems).
- Additional server authentication: Basic HTTP, Digest, NTLM (versions 1 & 2).
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, Apple Mac OS X (Leopard, Snow Leopard, or later) or any other that supports Java 6.
- System Memory: 256 MB required, 512 MB recommended
- Hard Drive Space: 150 MB required, 300 MB recommended
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or better
- Displays: multiple displays are supported, but Deskzilla should be restarted when a display is connected or disconnected.
- Java: If you downloaded a distribution without bundled Java, you need Java 6 or later available at java.com.