After you found a set of bugs you can further search for specific words of phrases in this set using the Table Search.
To search for words or phrases in a table:
- Select the table using the tab control.
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + F or select Search | Find in Table.
- In the table search control which opens specify text to search for.
- Select the required check boxes:
- Case Sensitive. Select this check box to run a case sensitive search.
- Regexp. This is an advanced-user feature which allows to use Perl-compatible regular expressions for the search. You can find more information on regular expressions here .
- Filter. When selected, the table will only show the bugs which contain the specified text value.
- Press Enter to see search results. The found text is highlighted with the green color.
- Use the Next and Previous arrow buttons to navigate between the found results,