There are several bundled synchronizers coming with the Structure. Other synchronizers can be provided by other JIRA plugins.
- Sub-Tasks Synchronizer — Sub-Tasks Synchronizer lets you have sub-tasks automatically placed under their respective parent issues in the structure.
- Saved Filter Synchronizer — Saved Filter Synchronizer lets you automatically add issues from a Saved Filter result to the structure or remove issues from the structure that no longer are in the Saved Filter result.
- Links Synchronizer — Links Synchronizer maintains issue links between parent issue and children issues.
- GreenHopper Synchronizer — GreenHopper Synchronizer lets you automatically synchronize GreenHopper Rank with the position of issues in the structure, and Epic/Theme field with the position of stories under epics in the structure.
- Status Rollup Synchronizer — Status Rollup synchronizer automatically aggregates statuses of the sub-issues and updates the status of the parent issue. For example, it can make parent issue Resolved if all sub-issues are Resolved.