Structure is visible only to specific users. Those users who do not have access to the Structure, will not see Structure menu and other user interface elements, provided by the Structure plugin.
A user has access to Structure if all of the following conditions are met:
- The user has Browse permission on at least one of the projects that are enabled for Structure.
- Structure is enabled for this user:
- Either Structure is enabled for everyone,
- Or the user belongs to at least one of the enabled groups.
- Or the user belongs to at least one of the enabled role in specified project; if role is enabled for "Any" project, the user must be in this role in any of the projects that are enabled for Structure.
Users who have JIRA Administrators global permission always have access to Structure.