There are several bundled synchronizers coming with the Structure. Other synchronizers can be provided by other JIRA plugins.
- Sub-Tasks Synchronizer — Sub-Tasks Synchronizer lets you have sub-tasks automatically placed under their respective parent issues in the structure.
- Filter Synchronizer — Filter Synchronizer lets you automatically add issues to structure or remove issues from structure based on a Saved Filter or a JQL query.
- Links Synchronizer — Links Synchronizer maintains issue links between parent issue and children issues.
- JIRA Agile (GreenHopper) Synchronizer — JIRA Agile (GreenHopper) Synchronizer lets you synchronize the position of issues in the structure and on an Agile board (such as a Scrum or Kanban board) using Rank synchronization, and synchronize an Epic field with the position of stories under epics in the structure.
- Status Rollup Synchronizer — Status Rollup synchronizer automatically aggregates statuses of the sub-issues and updates the status of the parent issue. For example, it can make parent issue Resolved if all sub-issues are Resolved.