Formulas can serve a variety of purposes within a structure, including:
- Performing simple or complex calculations based on issue fields, item properties, or other attributes
- Comparing values from multiple fields
- Creating a visual notifications, using wiki markup
- Grouping, sorting, or filtering items within the structure, using Automation
- Writing data to Jira fields, using Effectors
The following articles will show you how to create your own formulas, customize one of our sample formulas, or simply add a predefined formulas to a structure.